1.    #1  
    Wanted to buy: Treo 600 nylon slip cases in good condition only. Send me a PM with your asking price, including S&H to Miami FL.

Please, serious and reasonable offers only.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I have the one that came with my Sprint Treo 600. I have never used it. Is this the kind you are looking for? I will trade, what do you have?
    I have a brand new sprint slip case never used i will sell it 20 dollars delivered
    Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    I have a brand new sprint slip case never used i will sell it 20 dollars delivered
    Fred
    $20?! he offered my $5 lol
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rickbaynes
    Wanted to buy: Treo 600 nylon slip cases in good condition only. Send me a PM with your asking price, including S&H to Miami FL.

Please, serious and reasonable offers only.
    How many would you like?
    Here in Hawaii I can buy a new one cheaper than ship it in. I replaced the form fitting/belt fitting case purchased with my original Treo yesterday. Sprint wanted $39.99 for it and right next door (maybe the next street over) is a CompUSA and they wanted $29.99 for it. I opted of course for CompUSA. Had I purchased it via PalmOne, it would have been $29.99 plus shipping, et cetera. Gosh, paradise is not cheap. Ben
  7.    #7  
    ls3mach:
    I think the Sprint case is a horizontal one with a fastener, not so? I'm actually looking for the vertical case with the open top. 20 bucks is outta my range, sorry.

rb
  8.    #8  
    Arcbody:
    Looking for three.
    Arcbody:
    Looking for three.
    rickbaynes ~

I have 2 unused Treo 600 OEM Slipcases and can send you them when I return from Camp Lejeune, on the 22nd.

If you would like them, email your shipping adderess. I'll email a heads after they are sent.

~ Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10.    #10  
    Thanks ArcBody
    Thanks ArcBody
    Rick ~ No charge, it's my pleasure. Will confirm when I am back from Lejeune and have shipped them. ~ Carl
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcBody
    rickbaynes ~

I have 2 unused Treo 600 OEM Slipcases and can send you them when I return from Camp Lejeune, on the 22nd.

If you would like them, email your shipping adderess. I'll email a heads after they are sent.

~ Carl
    Rick ~ OK, they were sent via USPS today ~ Carl