1.    #1  
    I recieved a really nice letter from Handspring yesterday explaining that they are a new company and that they have made some nmistakes. They apologized for shipping me two Visors and that they have ALREADY taken it off my credit card and I can send it back. They said I should recieve a tag from UPS in the next few days to attach to the box. Get this...they also included the five pack of colored styli for my troubles...
    Very nice
    N-
    Cool, they are finally taking care of bussiness the way they should be...

I hope they give me the 5-pack too for messing up my order...

all is well that ends well....
    Is it true that if you receive something you didn't ask for in the mail, you can keep it? Or do the rules change because it is UPS (and you have to sign for it?)
    Sorry to sound like a nag, but you should send it back in any case, Handspring has made many mistakes, but nothing justifies keeping something you have not paid for that is not a gift.

mausalot
    posted 11-02-1999 10:01 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is it true that if you receive something you didn't ask for in the mail, you can keep it? Or do the rules change because it is UPS (and you have to sign for it?)
    nicholasr,

Does the five pack of styli have the reset pin and screwdriver features?
  6.    #6  
    I haven't really looked at it too much. I don't think it has the screw driver...you can however, unscrew the tip and there is a pin. It's cool they sent me something, but I have no use for em all. Oh well...
    If you unscrew the back there will be a screwdriver that is the right size for you to open up your Visor!
    I too got a double order of Visor Deluxes in the UPS mail. And I too got the nice letter from Handspring and the cool 5 pack of multi colored Styli.

The styli are actually cooler and better (IMHO) than the Palm styli. They don't fit into a Palm quite right, but in the pointer side is a reset pin and in the other side is a handy phillips #0 screwdriver.

I'll probably just file off the wing at the top and use the handspring stylus.

CZ

[This message has been edited by Chris Z (edited 11-03-1999).]