1.    #1  
    I'm a bloodied veteran of the Sept 14 phone orders. I was in the process of writing a letter this morning to Donna Dubinsky that I planned to FEDEX her in which I was going to beg for her help in getting my VDx shipped. However, it was just after 8 AM Eastern time, so I thought I'd call.
    A VERY helpful CSR looked up my order and then--wonder of wonders--produced a complete UPS tracking number!
    I immediately looked it up and it is already at the UPS depot in my home town.

I think Handspring IS getting it together--at least the indications are good.

For the rest of you Sept 14 vets, Hang In There!!
    Hope you get it, they told that to me too and all I got was a lousy serial cradle... grrr. In other news, I finally got my hands on one of my friend's Visors. VERY COOL.
  3.    #3  
    I HOPE that won't happen to me, as the only thing I've ordered is a graphite-colored Visor Deluxe.
    I gotta agree, though, that would be the ultimate irony!

Steve
    I was one of the lucky ones who got my Visor on October 22nd, but it came with a defective USB cradle... so I have yet to hotsynch my Visor. I talked to customer support on 10/23/99 and was told my replacement cradle would be sent out that day. I called to check late last week and was then told it would be 2 or 3 weeks until it would be shipped! So, while I've had my Visor, I have not been able to get my 3years' worth of Palm data into it... The wait continues
  5. RJT
    I hope that light isn't Dubinsky's flashlight, trying to find her way out of the black hole they've seem to created.