1.    #1  
    See attached pic.

The Ultimate Treo 600 cradle is based on the PalmOne's OEM cradle, modified with the features you need and want. This is the cradle that PalmOne should have made but didn’t. The Ultimate Treo 600 cradle is perfect for home or office and will work with your Treo 600 of any flavor. It provides hands free speakerphone capability as well as MP3 stereo playback through your computer’s audio system, your home stereo system, or any FM radio. It also charges your Treo via the USB port on your desktop or notebook computer, or via the OEM AC charger.

Features:
    · A 3.5 mm stereo jack is provided on the back of the cradle to connect your Treo 600 to any of the following inputs: Home computer audio system’s line-input, home stereo system, or FM transmitter. You can listen to MP3’s or use it as a speakerphone (using the Treo’s internal mic) with the sound system of your choice. You can also plug in any stereo headphones with a 3.5 mm plug for your listening pleasure.
    · A 2.5 mm stereo jack is also provided on the back of the cradle to allow you to plug in a mic/ earset for privacy during phone calls. Simply plugging in the mic/ earset will disable the speakerphone.
    · A single USB connector cable charges and HotSyncs your Treo while in the cradle.
    · An A/C charge pigtail connector allows you to charge with the OEM AC charger. This is handy for charging your Treo next to your bed.
    · Programmable “HotSync” button allow you to program it to open any application. (mine is programmed for PocketTunes)
    · Green LED below the HotSync button indicates the cradle is plugged in and your Treo is charging. Having the Green LED allows you to program the Treo’s LED (with 3rd party apps) to indicate statuses other than charge (red).

What’s in the package:
    · One cradle as described above
    Price: $69.95 plus $6.95 shipping and handling in the continental USA. Please inquire about shipping costs to Europe or Asia.
    Availability: NOW, in limited quantities.

I accept paypal, money order, or personal checks. No credit cards yet but I'm working on it. Please allow 1 week for delivery after payment has cleared.
    E-mail me: firepiston@fastmail dot fm for ordering details or if you have any questions.

Note: remove the “dot” and replace with “.” in my e-mail addr.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    newtreouser ~

Does this mean that the Omni Cradle is now the Penultimate Cradle?
  3.    #3  
    Arcbody,

The Omni has more features but people were complaining it is too expensive so I came up with the Ultimate cradle that's more affordable.

Would you like to order one?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcBody
    newtreouser ~

Does this mean that the Omni Cradle is now the Penultimate Cradle?
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    Arcbody,

The Omni has more features but people were complaining it is too expensive so I came up with the Ultimate cradle that's more affordable.
    Would you like to order one?
    As discussed, when you called me recently -

A collaborative effort is always of interest to me
  5.    #5  
    OK Carl, we should talk again. I'll call you later about 8:30 pm

Quote Originally Posted by ArcBody
    As discussed, when you called me recently -

A collaborative effort is always of interest to me
    sorry but i'm not interessted : i don't like the design of this cradle ...
  7.    #7  
    fortin, fortunately other people like the design of the Ultimate cradle. I've been getting lot's of inquiries and orders. My current stock has been sold out. More are on the way so get your orders in.
    Can we see more pictures? like of the front with and without the Treo in it?

Thanks!
    more pics....please.