1. sih
    As of yesterday the order that I placed on Oct 22nd was not found on the database. But when I called back today my order information was veified and my order had been placed. Apparently it has already been sent to the warehouse and should ship out Monday...but we'll see. I am pleased to see that they are finally showing some kind of cohesion.
    I called today and they couldn't find my order. That was the last straw. If my situation is the same as yours, then it is in shipping. However, I don't have any faith anymore and have sent in my cancellation email as detailed on the Handspring website.
    Wow, Oct 22 to the 28th! That's pretty fast. It gives me hope (I ordered on Oct 18th). I really do believe that Handspring is trying hard to fix all the problems they've had. There new Shipping Details web page is a very honest apology for all the issues they've had.

2 things: What color did you order? and When you get yours be sure to log it on the "Visors Received Log".
  4. sih
    I ordered the standard visor (graphite) and USB cradle. As soon as I get it I'll be sure to post it in the log.
    Please don't take offense to this, but I find it amusing that some people who ordered on the 18th of October are worried about thier shipment. I ordered on the 17th of September, and havn't heard hide nor hair. Although I havn't bugged the CSR's either...
  6. sih
    The reason why I called to confirm my order a couple of days after I had ordered it was not because I have some kind of weird paranoia about not getting my Visor. It was because I work in a similar kind of business, actually too similar. I know that the rigors of working in a call center can sometimes cause things to be "misplaced". I especially did not mean to "bug" the CSRs, I was just excited about taking my new Visor to work--------I work at 3COM (Palm Computing)..Yes a little too ironic..
    My biggest concern considering the foulups and the lack of a confirmation was whether they even had my order. I was pleased to be able to check this through the web site, and I'm willing to wait for what I bought into, namely 4 to 6 weeks. It seems that gradually---ever so gradually---they are getting their act together.

------------------
    Visit the E-Zine on WINE AND ITS Bulletin Board at http:///marksquires.com