1.    #1  
    So it seems a lot of people here are owners of multiple cases for their treo 600. Here's what I suggest. Why not trade the ones you don't need or use with other users or sell them. Say you have the need for a vertical case but have an extra horizontal one you don't need - why not post a picture, it's condition and what you want for it on this thread and reach out to someone else?

Details required

Manufacturer:
    Condition: Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor
    Description:
    Picture:
    Beltclip: YES/NO
    URL from Manufacturer's website:
    Trade for: (mention what you would want for it)
    OR
    Price:
    What do you guys think of this idea? Personally I don't have any case to trade except the original slip case.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    I have a ProClip in excellent condition that I may be convinced to trade for a Vaja Ivolution.)
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    How much 're you asking for the original slip case?