1. Zen
    Any of you waiting visors and were told that? Bah.. I ordered on the 29th of September...I'd be more heated had I ordered on the 14th like some of you...

Anyway...I don't know how these guys put my order in wrong... They mixed up Tom and put Tan as the name... sigh

So now I have been put into some magic Priority Box and have no idea as to when to expect my Visor...I was told a Supervisor would call me on Friday and nothing yet...

I called tonight (the long distance number) at 8pm (Texas time..1hr before they close) and sat on hold for the entire hour until I got the message to please call during business hours... heh.

Zen
    My CC number was incorrect. Why they could not have told me this during one of the three other time I called is beyond me. Now I'm in the same priority box as well. Someone, help me Please. This is a nightmare...
  3. Zen
    Well I did get through this morning and spoke to a man about it. Problem is he spoke in a thick accent and I sure didn't make out what he said and would have been too embarrassed to make him spell it out...

As much as I got out, he said the Priority Orders can only be accessed by a manager and that they would ship in a week to a week and a half from being 'tagged Priority'... Of course they fixed my order over a week ago and still no charges on my credit card...

Sigh..

Let's storm the gates and drag out the Priority shipping box... laugh.

Zen