1.    #1  
    hey all.
    when the new treo comes out, im sure you all realize that there will be a huge number of people wanting to sell their old 600s. now, this is good news for people like me who dont have the money for a 650 or a new 600. anyone else agree with me that due to increase in avaliability, prices will plunge? hmm...this means im going to have to find someone to buy my 270
    Quote Originally Posted by dantekgeek
    hey all.
    when the new treo comes out, im sure you all realize that there will be a huge number of people wanting to sell their old 600s. now, this is good news for people like me who dont have the money for a 650 or a new 600. anyone else agree with me that due to increase in avaliability, prices will plunge? hmm...this means im going to have to find someone to buy my 270
    Dont hold your breath. If the new treo release is anything like the 600 release you have at least another 12 months with your 270. Enjoy!
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    remember that the early news is that accessories for the 600 won't work with the 650 and that is gonna prevent people with tonnes of accessories for the 600 from selling their unit so readily. i, for one, won't sell the 600 to get the next edition - not because of the accessories, but it's not as significant an upgrade for me to spend another bucketful of cash
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...