1.    #1  
    Looking to buy Damaged Treo 600. Any condition.

Please e-mail if interested. js@yodj.com

Thanks
    follow the link in the bottom of this thread
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54465
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I have a damaged one. LCD is gone. I'm looking for a working one. Care to trade?
  4.    #4  
    I have a Like new Treo 600 with a bad earpiece. I just need a good earpiece.

HELP!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I have a damaged one. LCD is gone. I'm looking for a working one. Care to trade?
    CDMA or GSM?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  6.    #6  
    Doesn't matter. The internal earpiece is the same.
    are you sure?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  8.    #8  
    Yup! I have done numerous repairs on Treo's. I have a perfect Treo 600 for Sprint PCS, all it needs is a earpiece. I am looking to buy a Treo in any condition, (broken screen, cracked case, run over by car), as long as the earpiece works.
    have you traded a earpiece from a gsm to cdma treo? and it works fine?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    CDMA or GSM?
    CDMA-Sprint.
  11.    #11  
    Yup!

Internally they are pretty much the same. The GSM model has a sim slot. That is the only difference with the hardware.