1.    #1  
    Working unit, upgraded to the 600 and ready to let the 300 go. $35 + shipping, which I estimate to be about $5-$7. I am credible, check out my ID on Ebay, alphanstein.

This unit is fixed with Epoxy on the lid doors, you know the infamous ones that break. My wife broke the first and then we replaced under insurance. Then she started to crack this one, so I expoxied it before it went too bad.

Send me email at my ebay id name above at hotmail.
    is it still available? there is no way to email you
  3.    #3  
    Yes, it is, the email I stated above originally, alphanstein is the user name, at hotmail.com. You need to put it together and send. Done this way to prevent harvest software from picking me up for spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    When I saw your question, I was certain that you were ignorant of eBay. You are not ignorant. I think that leaves stupid.
    Whats your problem with this guy? Made perfect sense to me...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    When I saw your question, I was certain that you were ignorant of eBay. You are not ignorant. I think that leaves stupid.
    As the saying goes, if you don't have something good to say, keep your mouth shut. It's easy for you to post an ignorant and dumb comment psuedo annoymously on a forum board. I just hope your in person character does not carry the same traits.
    everybody is a hero online aren't they? easy to be a tough guy hiding behind a monitor.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  7.    #7  
    Update, sale is pending.
  8.    #8  
    Update, unit is sold officially. Thanks for the few inquiries.