1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I am selling my Treo 600 along with all included accessories. I have had my Treo for 3 months now. The treo is in great condition and work flawlessly. There are minor marks on the body of the Treo from normal use. The screen is in perfect condition and has always been covered with a Screen Protector.

Included are many accessories. Below is a list of all accessories included:

I am asking $400 shipped via USPS.
    Please contact me with all inquiries at bdmartin@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian M; 10/04/2004 at 02:12 PM.
    Out of curiouslty, why are you selling it?
  3.    #3  
    I am making the move to the Windows Mobile 2003 platform. Don't get me wrong, I loved my Treo but after using the Mobile 2003 devices I was much more impressed.
  4.    #4  
    New Price.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M
    New Price.

I'm interested. I pm'd you earlier. You can e-mail me at tangfj@gmail.com if you still have it for sale.
  6.    #6  
    All PM's replied to.

The new price is now at $480 shipped.

Thanks, Brian
    Brian,

Is the T600 still available?

Thanks,

MG
  8.    #8  
    The treo is still available!
    are you selling the accessories separately?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  10.    #10  
    Hey,
    Not yet. As of now I would like to sell this as a complete package.

Thanks,
    Brian
  11.    #11  
    Still Available!
  12.    #12  
    New Price: $450 shipped.
    Brian, you have a PM.
  14.    #14  
    Check your PM back!
  15.    #15  
    New low price: $400.
  16.    #16  
    Bump.
    do you plan on selling the accessories separately, considering you haven't been able to sell the treo?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  18.    #18  
    I'll let you know, I have a few inquires right now for people looking to buy the treo. If that doesn't happen, then I'll break up the deal and sell the accessories seperately.

Thanks,
    Brian
  19.    #19  
    Sold.