1.    #1  
    I lost that peice of sh*t. Guess what the one the sent me about two/3 months ago, the f*ckin speaker GONE BAD AGAIN!!! not the mention the screen is actin funny.

Sh*t is really pissin me off.

Now I know I need another one. How much you guys think Palmone will charge me for that peice of junk they sent me and I lost. I still gotta send that one they sent me, so either way, imma end up paying for it.
    500 Dollars, more or less
    you didn't have insurance godfather?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  4.    #4  
    NOPE didnt have insurance.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubba23
    500 Dollars, more or less
    500 for refurbished bullsh*t
    I'd look to the best place for discount hardware -- eBay. Make sure you buy a unnit that supports your carrier. Otherwise, you're on the hook for full price -- $599.

Now, depending on the carrier, you MIGHT be able to buy a new unit for a discount as an add-a-phone to your account. Sprint doesn't charge penalty fees for cancelling add-a-phone units. You buy the new phone with the new line, swap out the phone numbers on the two through customer service a few days later and then cancel the second line after a week or so.
    ----------------------------------
    Mike Lohsl

Handheld Evangelist
    Sprint Treo 600

From The Mind of Mike...
    Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    500 for refurbished bullsh*t
    Seeing that you are already convinced how bad the Treo quality is, I'd stay away from ebay - no warranties you know. If you think you will get another bad Treo, you will.Sh,,t happens.

So sorry to hear about your problem.If I were you I will probably just wait out for the next Treo model and get me a dedicated cellphone for now.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Let me ask you this. If you lost your car, would you expect the car company to give you a new one at a discount?

I'm curious as to why you think PalmOne owes you anything for a unit that you admit you lost yourself. Quality issues aside, I don't see why you should be charged anything but full retail for a replacement phone.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Good point mrjoec! But again! The Speaker issue is a serious problem! Yeah, He lost the phone, but if he would have still had it; then he probably would have sent it in for speaker failure replacement!
    See this thread I started a few days ago!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54595
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjoec
    Let me ask you this. If you lost your car, would you expect the car company to give you a new one at a discount?

I'm curious as to why you think PalmOne owes you anything for a unit that you admit you lost yourself. Quality issues aside, I don't see why you should be charged anything but full retail for a replacement phone.
    Now you are just talking dumb. A treo is not a Car. It is a very expensive phone that I paid for and have to keep replacing. I know I lost the phone, i know it. But I was just as mad that they sent me a replacement and not that replacement is messed up now.

So Im not that angry I lost the phone, but paying all that $$ for a product that I know is going to mess up again, and again, and again, ......etcetc, really is very frustrating.

I've know people that love the treo, but when I tell them how manytimes I replace it, they shy away. I dont think Palm one owes me, I think they should be aware that they have a sh*tty product and since I replaced it like 3-4 times already, they shouldn't charge 500 for an obviously refurbished product. No way in hell are they sending a new product to you. You are basically paying 5-6 hundred just for the phone. No SOFTWARE/CHARGER/INSTRUCTIONS/ETC. JUST THE PHONE. GEt my point.?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjoec

Palm One says if your phone is damaged they will replace, they know they have a sh*tty product, and obviously isn't trying to fix the issue. They just keep giving away these bs phones and it's the same issue, u understand? I never said I dont want to to charge me, because they should I lost their piece of sh(t phone (it was messed up in the first place)
    So let me get this straight . . .

You lost your Treo, and you didn't have insurance on it, but you think that you should get some sort of special treatment because you have had to replace Treos in the past. All I can say is suck it up and buy a new one at full price, and this time get the insurance and stop expecting someone to make up for your own negligence. You lost your Treo, not Palm One. Take responsibilty for your own actions.

As for the replacement of your Treo, had you not lost it, I am sure that Palm One would have been happy to replace it with a fuctioning unit. I guess we will never know.