1.    #1  
    I am looking for a trashed GSM treo, preferably the Orange carbon grey, but I will take a silver one too. I am interested in the exterior parts mostly, so I'd like the condition to be good
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  2.    #2  
    I am still looking for a carbon grey unit that is dead or non-functioning if there is anybody that wants to part with it!!

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    I am still looking for a carbon grey unit that is dead or non-functioning if there is anybody that wants to part with it!!
    I have a Treo 180 that started having problems so I upgraded to T 600. Still have the 180, casing & exterior in good shape. Interested?
  4.    #4  
    sorry, I was actually only looking for a Treo 600. thanks for bumping the thread though

My bad, I didn't state that earlier, that's my fault

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  6.    #6  
    dude!!! You rule!!! thanks so much for keeping me in mind