1.    #1  
    I have a new theBoom headset which includes the Treo 600 adapter for sale for $100.00 plus shipping.
    brand new? never used? why don't you want it? do you use Paypal?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3.    #3  
    I bought it, tried it, discovered it wouldn't work with the Treo 600. Had theBoom send me the adapter. Tried it again (quality was superb btw) but felt it was too heavy on my ear. That is why I'm selling it. And yes I can use PayPal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroTwin
    I bought it, tried it, discovered it wouldn't work with the Treo 600. Had theBoom send me the adapter. Tried it again (quality was superb btw) but felt it was too heavy on my ear. That is why I'm selling it. And yes I can use PayPal.
    Don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong. I understand your clear decision.
    I comment, as a fellow theBoom user - perhaps to assist others.

Supporting theBoom is a somewhat artful task.
    The ear funnel plays an essential role for steady support and secure location of theBoom's mic.
    Also tricky is the Earwarp. When adjusted for my use, it contours the spherical shape of my head in all planes.
    Yes, I have a hole in my head, but it's beside the point
    After all is positioned, I wear the Earwarp the entire day and use theBoom with the my Treo and cordless landlines - in comfort.