1.    #1  
    MDISI Treo 600 Cradle now available at TreoCentral:

http://store.treocentral.com/accesso...ew.php?a_id=65

MDISI Cradle Features:
    • Cradle-Based Treo External Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery - 1200 mAh
    • Compatibility with all Treo 600 Approved Charge and Sync Cables
    • Cradle-based Cable Connector, allows cradle use w/o cables
    • Secure Mounting of Treo to Cradle (Treo approved / Treo safe)
    • Phone Headset / Stereo Headset Cradle Port Access
    • Treo Stereo Adapter Access for Headphones or Speakers
    MDISI Cradle Construction:
    • Precision Machined - 304L Stainless Steel (3 pounds w/phone)
      • Base: 3" Diameter x 1" Thick (Size Options Available)
      • Machine Grind Finish (Finish and Material Options Available)
      • View Angle 60˚ (View Angle and Height Options Available)
    • 3 component Teflon bearing - user adjustable damping tension.
    • Cradle Base Pad provides Friction & Protection - 1/8th" polyurethane
    Product Questions - please email: Carl@MDISI.com
    Last edited by ArcBody; 06/26/2004 at 07:19 AM.
    $200 for a cradle??? You've got to be kidding, right? And it doesn't even come with a charger or sync cable? Quite the value, IMHO.
    lol i just saw that as well $200 i doubt you have sold any thats more than what i paid for the phone god i cant stop laughing $200
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Oh. My. Gawd.

When is enough enough? No cables included, please...

That thing looks like it stepped out of a Sharper Image catalog, not that there's anything wrong with that. The major thing to consider: because of the built in battery and no power cord, it makes it THAT much easier to get stolen. Heck, maybe that's what was the ide all along...what, no $4/month insurance program?
    $200???!!!! I don't think so. What are the benefits of this cradle over the regular one? Charging? Swivel? Sorry, not worth $200.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    WOW.. What ***** would by this?? As mentioned all cus it swivels...?? Honestly this homemade cradle looks like crap. I would stick with the NORMAL cradle over this one anyday.. And have plenty of $$$ left over.

What a joke!!
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Lmao
    Shouldn't it be gold plated and diamond encrusted for that price?
    Wow, that is pricey. Cool though!
    Notice just like the sharper image catalog audio wall mounts, the picture doesn't show the 'wire jungle' that occurs once you start plugging stuff in.

I saw another thread on this before. This is why you market test a product as apposed to a "build it and they will come attitude". ;-)
    I think the thread before had pretty much the same sentiments as this one...
    I was very much looking forward to this. I wanted it so that I could use my headset at the same time that it was sitting in the cradle. In fact, I had planned to purchase two, one for my bedroom and one for my car (with the perfect can sized based).. BUT $200????????? $200?? $200?

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!

This is a joke, right?