1.    #1  
    I just got my notice that my Treo 600 is being shipped and so I'm looking to find my 270 a good home.

It is only a few months old (Jan 04) and in LIKE NEW condition (I am very particular about care with my electronics). Included with the phone is the original box, all cables, a black leather Rhinoskin case (it has a tiny pocket in front to hold the handsfree earphone) and 2 styli+ the unlock code (and instructions) from T-mobile.

Due to the extreme pristine condition of this set, I'd like to try and get $200+shipping. If interested, please send me an email at paleorriffic_labs@mac.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredyth
    I just got my notice that my Treo 600 is being shipped and so I'm looking to find my 270 a good home.

It is only a few months old (Jan 04) and in LIKE NEW condition (I am very particular about care with my electronics). Included with the phone is the original box, all cables, a black leather Rhinoskin case (it has a tiny pocket in front to hold the handsfree earphone) and 2 styli+ the unlock code (and instructions) from T-mobile.

Due to the extreme pristine condition of this set, I'd like to try and get $200+shipping. If interested, please send me an email at paleorriffic_labs@mac.com.
    Hi:
    If I send paypal to you, say $210, how soon can you ship? Jason
  3.    #3  
    Sadly, the treo was sold last week. However, I will be replacing my husband's 270 later in the summer when we have more funds. Do you want me to inform you when it goes up for sale?