1.    #1  
    Webmessenger is a Wireless Instant Messaging application for Palm OS-based PDAs and phones. It works with any connected Palm device, Handspring Treo, Tungsten W, etc.

The application allows you to chat with buddies on AOL, MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ and see their presence. Once you login with Webmessenger, you will be logged automatically in all selected IM networks.
    Whoa deja vu!

This guy is a walking commercial. All his posts are advertisements. I wish I could be a software salesman on a forum.

How about an opinion instead of a sales pitch?

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Chatter is $10 cheaper, and has no upgrade or usage fees. I want this program WHY?
    Ditto, with Marc and Chatter we would want this why ?
    Looks like a Verichat clone. Ben

Originally posted by Voskan
    Webmessenger is a Wireless Instant Messaging application for Palm OS-based PDAs and phones. It works with any connected Palm device, Handspring Treo, Tungsten W, etc.

The application allows you to chat with buddies on AOL, MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ and see their presence. Once you login with Webmessenger, you will be logged automatically in all selected IM networks.
    Atleast verichat comes in color and the icons are exactly the same as the actual AIM, Yahoo, etc...
    Its a shame Verichat's support sucks. It's also a shame that Chatter wont automatically import contact lists. In the end I chose Verichat just because of that feature. I have way too many contacts to import them by hand.