1.    #1  
    funSMS - English 3.6.0

Incomparable
    funSMS 3 makes sending and managing SMS messages more simple and convenient than ever before. No other SMS application offers such a comparably broad range of functions and ease-of-use as funSMS 3, a fact borne out by the regular awards our program receives.

Unrestricted freedom
    It goes without saying that you can also send messages to multiple recipients. Multi-line messages raise the restriction to 160 characters which usually applies to SMS messages. Fax numbers and e-mail addresses can be pasted from the Palm Address Book.

Better safe than sorry
    funSMS 3 can even help users who want to leave messages on their mobile phone. By enabling the corresponding option, funSMS 3 only retrieves new messages from the phone without deleting them.

Do-it-yourself
    Of particular interest to software developers, the communication library fMML can also be used by third-party applications for sending and receiving SMS messages.
    I'm getting dizzy.

This guy is a walking commercial. All his posts are advertisements. I wish I could be a software salesman on a forum.

How about an opinion instead of a sales pitch?

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    But is FunSMS now Treo 600 compatible? Will it intercept an SMS so that all the world can read it upon receipt?
  4. cvt
    no. it does not work on a treo 600.

shame as it is great. wish it were the default sms prog...

to the original poster - do your homework before advertising.