1.    #1  
    the world's gone mad, or rather some people in the uk obviously pay no attention to this site or don't bother to search the net eg
    1- 2nd hand piel frama case sold on ebay for 89 - well that's a real bargain when you can buy one brand new from expansys uk or piel frama for 45
    2 - pack of 3 styli 15 - again available from expansys uk for 9.62

has anyone else spotted any similar great deals on ebay ?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I would say all the Orange Treo 600 that sells for more than 350 is silly when you can buy a new unlocked one from Orange for just over 400.

/Andreas
    Originally posted by Andreas
    I would say all the Orange Treo 600 that sells for more than 350 is silly when you can buy a new unlocked one from Orange for just over 400.

/Andreas
    LOL I am one of those ebay sellers here in US, and I have had a few UK buyers. Is Orange really selling them unlocked? Have they been unlocke from the get go, or the latest batch is unlocked?

In any event, Orange unlocked versions cause a prolem with most MMS messages from other networks (here in US at least). BUt then again, very easy to fix that.

And since you are in Europe, are the Carbon GSM Treos still coming out? Have you seen any with non QWE keyboard arrangement? And is it a myth that New ones are selling for 900 Euros in Europe at stores?

Thanks for the info
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    If you are a UK resident you can buy a T600 on a plan and then as soon as you get the phone cancel the plan and have the phone unlocked, total cost including phone, paying to get out of plan and get unlock code is a bit over 400.

Yes its true that the reseller for other european countries (treostore.com) charge 899 euros, thats the silver colored version though. They dont even offer a upgrade discount for current owners of Treo 180/270.

/Andreas
  5.    #5  
    oh dear they're at it again - the bidding for a docking cradle for t600 is up to nearly 40...!!!!
    it is mental, my cradle was about 6 from USA... do I start importing container loads of Treo stuff since Orange is not supporting the dam thing!
    I have even speculated and bought PDA on ebay to sell on in Europe! sorry but I am a tight fisted Aberdonian at heart
  7.    #7  
    me too mate - come on the reds !!!