1.    #1  
    Topic pretty much says it all.

WTB a Treo 270, condition doesn't really matter (doesn't have to be mint, but not broken), T-Mobile preferred, or at least unlocked.

eMail me at misterye@nospamyahoo.com or PM or reply here.

thanks
    eric smith
    How long can you wait, and how much do you want to spend? I'm looking at the 2/2 launch (hopefully) of the T600 on T-mobile, and then my mint condition 270 will be available.
  3.    #3  
    $160 sounds good? I can get them brand-new unlocked from Just-talk.com for $199, so I figure $160 is fair. I can wait a couple of weeks, let me know if you're interested though.

thanks
    eric smith
    If T-Mo comes through next week as hoped, you've got a deal. I'll send you an off-forum message later.
  5.    #5  
    Cool.

Btw, where did you hear that 2/2 was the day for the Treo 600?

eric
    I tried to send you this message on the Yahoo account listed above, but it bounced back to me, saying there was no active account.

I got the info--or should I say rumor--on the 2/2 T-Mobile 600 release here on TreoCentral. Of all the rumors I've seen so far, it seems pretty credible. But you never know. And I guess we don't know if that's just an ordering date, or if they'll be shipping that day as well.

If you'd be interested in bumping the price up to $175, I can throw in a cradle for the 270.

Both the 270 and cradle are in excellent condition. The unit is always cased (I can throw in a new Brookstone case too), and I've always used screen protectors. I've never even peeled off the protective stickers on both sides of the flip up window. No scratches. It's branded T-Mobile. $160-$175 is a good amount of money, so if you want pictures beforehand, let me know.

And if you can find a better deal before T-Mo releases the 600, go for it--my feelings certainly won't be hurt.

Thanks....PBryon
  7.    #7  
    take out the nospam bit to email me. misteryenospam@yahoo.com

eric
  8.    #8  
    PByron, please contact me via email. Need to check something with you. You can just click the email link at the bottom of the post, or send to misteryenospam@yahoo.com (remove nospam)

thanks
    eric smith