1.    #1  
    I have been with Handspring from the beginning and have moved up to the Treo so I have a few Visors and Springboard units for sale. I am offering them here as this site helped (and I hope I helped) during their ownership. Heres what I have and what I am looking for:

Visor upgraded to 8MB, includes box, USB cradle, cover, CD, manual, screen displays but does not respond to taps, $20.

Visor Platinum upgraded to 16MB, includes box, USB cover, slipcover case, cradle, CD, manual, $20. SOLD

Visor Neo, blue, upgraded to 32MB, includes box, USB cradle, cover, CD, manual, $20. SOLD

8MB backup module, manual, $10.

8MB flash module, manual, $10.

16MB flash module, box, manual, $10.

Innopak 2V 2MB memory and vibrating alarm module, manual, $10 Gone

Xircom Springport 56K wired modem, manual, $20. Gone

Eyemodule2 includes box, CD, metal case, manual, $20. SOLD

HandyGPS Pro includes Rand Mcnally streetfinder 2001 includes box, CDs, charger, $40. SOLD

ICU power kit includes box, AC power adapter, DC power adapter, rechargeable batteries, battery cover, carrying bag, $10. Gone

Sprint PCS phone module includes box, AC power adapter, DC power adapter, CDs, $20.

Ibiz serial/USB cradle with 5 color covers, $10. Gone

Let me know if you are interested, thanks, John.
    Last edited by j762538; 05/05/2004 at 01:32 PM.
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
    i'll take the Neo for $20 .....email me with the payment method and shipping details...
    Last edited by magic; 01/02/2004 at 09:25 AM.
  3.    #3  
    The Neo has been sold, everything else will go to ebay soon!
    Last edited by j762538; 01/12/2004 at 02:30 PM.
    I'm interested in the eyemodule 2 and the gps module. Please email me with a payment method and shipping details.

Thanks,
    Bob
  5.    #5  
    Platinum, Eyemodule2, GPS are sold.