1.    #1  
    Auction includes the phone, 2 Bellagio cases, 256MB SD card, USB SD card reader/writer, USB docking cradle, car charger, a set of e-grips and a three pack of Boxwave screen protectors. This phone is one month old with no scratches or dings or anything. If you mention you saw this posting on Treocentral when you buy it then UPS 2nd Day Air shipping is FREE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1
    Last edited by unixmonkey; 12/13/2003 at 09:05 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by unixmonkey
    Auction includes the phone, 2 Bellagio cases, 256MB SD card, USB SD card reader/writer, USB docking cradle, car charger, a set of e-grips and a three pack of Boxwave screen protectors. This phone is one month old with no scratches or dings or anything. If you mention you saw this posting on Treocentral when you buy it then UPS 2nd Day Air shipping is FREE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1
    Le Bump
    Why are you selling this?
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by keefe007
    Thanks for your question. I am selling this phone because my employer switched to a GSM carrier right after I purchased this phone.
    Last edited by unixmonkey; 12/17/2003 at 10:57 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #6  
    This the best closeup pic I could take with my camera.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    Is the screen suppose to be offset like that?
  8.    #8  
    Is the screen suppose to be offset like that?
    Every Treo600 I've seen (about eight of them) have a shifted screen. Do a search in the Treo600 forum for screen shift. You'll have to ask Handspring if it's supposed to be like that or not.