1.    #1  
    If anyone is interested I have got a couple of Sandisk 512mb Secure Digital (SD) cards for sale. These are brand new factory sealed, not refurbished. I bought them at a local retailer with a gift card and would like to sell them to get the cash. I am letting them go for $145 each with free shipping in the continental U.S. Paypal id is dant0@bellsouth.net. Email me if interested.

TD
    Right now it is priced 99$ at Sears.com... Why pay 145???
    I will offer 15% below Sears price namely $85 if it is factory sealed and brand new.
    Pls let us know
  4.    #4  
    Right now it is priced 99$ at Sears.com... Why pay 145???
    Thanks,
    I wasn't aware of the sears price, however their sale ends today so tomorrow it is back up to $199 and good luck finding it in stock. BTW what does sears price have to do with the price I am asking for these? I paid $140 and am adding 5 bucks for shipping whether that is the best deal in town or not is irrelevant. I don't remember titling this post "Sandisk cards for sale, will beat any advertised price". I started this thread to hopefully offer someone a good deal without having to hassle with rebates etc., while at the same time saving me from having to hassle with ebay. Unfortuntely the first reply is with a torch...
    Markets 101 maan.
    I ordered off sears.u can teleorder it or for pickup in stores. sale ends today only for the web ordering is what the rep told me