1.    #1  
    I mentioned this in the amazon thread, but I thought many might not see it there.

There's a site called bidcoins.com where you earn (surprise surprise!) bidcoins for going to specific websites and rating them. You can also gamble points in Black Jack and Poker. The point of these BidCoins, is you can Bid on items they have in auctions using the "coins" I'm currently bidding on a Palm IIIe, and I've heard of people getting Palm Vs from the site (they also have DVD players, Mp3 Players, software, music, books, etc.)

If you wouldn't mind using me as you reference (I get a little bonus if you do) please email me at pcampano@vt.edu and I'll send you the link you need to go to so I can get credit.

Enjoy!

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!
  2. Ash
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I just found another Amazon gift certificate source.

If you go to carclub.com and sign up for a trial month you get a free $15 amazon gift certificate. You can cancel during the first month and owe nothing.

The carclub.com URL doesn't contain any referral that I benefit from. I just copied the URL from my echo.com radio controller.

If you don't know, echo.com is an online radio station that gives you points for listening. You can redeem the points for amazon gift certificates, then use those for free (or cheap) visor stuff.

(The echo links are referral links and I get points for members who join using them. If you want to join without helping me get free visor stuff ( )you can go direct to echo.

3. Ash
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I found another really cool amazon gift certificate source. I haven't tried this myself yet.
    http://www.matchup.talk.com/

The above link is not a referral link. I am in no way affiliated with talk.com.

If you sign up for long distance service with talk.com you get 7 cent per minute rates 24/7. There's a $5.99 monthly fee too. However, you can get Amazon (and other company) gift certificates equal to the amount you spend on per minute long distance. (If you spend four hours on long distance in one month, you'll pay $16.80+$5.99=$22.79 (probably plus taxes and fees) but you'll be eligible to get up to $16.80 in gift certificates.

This seems like it could be a really good deal, especially if you spend a lot of money on long distance each month.

If you try this service, please post your experience.