1.    #1  
    I'll pay as much as $25, along with using you as my referal for PayPal (So you'd get $30 in total) since I'm not a PayPal member yet. I'd prefer graphite, but I'll take an ice if that's all that's available. I'd want the original packaging if possible, and any documentation that came with it.

write me in this thread if you're interested, or email me at pcampano@vt.edu

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!
  2.    #2  
    Okay, how about this: Anyone selling an Innopak regardless of price? I want to get one below cost, but how much lower can be worked out later. I will probably go as high as a total of $35 dollars to the seller (only $10 below retail) that would include paypal enrollment money.

Please let me know if you're interested. I'm sure there are some of you out there who want to get the minijam when it comes out, and are going to want to sell your wimpy 2mb Innopak when you do!

------------------
    -Petro
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
  3.    #3  
    Not buying anymore, I just got an 8MB module for $40. (see http://discussion.visorcentral.com/F...ML/000555.html for details.)

------------------
    -Petro
    I've got an Ice 2V Innopak. It's all yours for $25... I'll even deliver it to you. However, I have no supporting material... just the module.
  5.    #5  
    sorry bnjacobs, but I'm not buying anymore since I got my 8MB Flash module at staples for $40, but I think there are other people wanting to buy out there!

------------------
    -Petro