1.    #1  
    I have one ice and one graphite InnoPak/2V for sale Graphite tested but never "used" Ice new in box. 44.95 from Innogear - a steal at 30.00 US or 50.00 if you want both (I'll pay basic shipping)

e-mail kerryw@telus.net
    $30? Out of curriosity, why are you selling them? email me at pcampano@vt.edu if you want to duscuss it more. I'm definately interested in the graphite one. I'm in the US though, so that might increase shipping costs (I noticed you were in Canada).

[This message has been edited by Petro (edited 06-22-2000).]
    Make that, I'd like which ever one has more of the original packaging. :-) Email me when you get this regardless. I'm now starting to get excited about it!

-Petro
    pcampano@vt.edu
    I emailed you and you never responded. Are the Innopaks already gone?

Email me about it if you still want to sell them.
    -Petro
    Would be interested in Ice. Let me know if you still have it and if it's still available for sale.
    email me at: b54tsz@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Charo (edited 07-06-2000).]
    Charo, let me know if she writes you, I think she's gone or something, she hasn't written me back, and the post is a few weeks old now.

------------------
    -Petro

Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    i'de be interested.. email me your info
    christian@re-visor.com
    sastian, Have you been listening? She isn't responding. (Kerry, if you're reading this please respond! You have buyers here (btw, if anyone else wants so sell innopaks, please let me know! If you use paypal, I'll even use you as a reference (if the price for the innopaks is good!) since I don't use it as of yet.

If I don't get any sellers soon, I may just wait for the minijam.

------------------
    -Petro

Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!