1.    #1  
    Just a warning.

There is a person with the initials J.J. in River Ridge, LA who after approx. 3 months has not paid me for a cradle and styli I sent him. However, he did verify that he received it. He did give me reasons for the delay in payment, which may or may not be true, but my last couple of emails have been ignored. The amount is not large, but nonetheless I feel I must warn you just in case you plan on dealing with this person. I am usually very patient, but I figure that 2.5 - 3 months is an adequate wait. Unfortunately, I don't remember his VC member name. I do not think it is appropriate to release his full name here, but if you wish to deal with someone in River Ridge, Louisiana however, feel free to email me to see if it is the same person.

------------------
    Eugene Hsieh
    Editor, VisorCentral FAQ
    Come visit my homepage.
  2.    #2  
    Email: faq@visorcentral.com

Just a note also that my comments in no way necessarily represents VisorCentral. This was purely a private transaction, and these things happen.
    Hi,

That sucks that that happened. I don't know how others feel. But I say that if a person burns your POST ALL INFO ON THEM. This is the only way we have to look out for each other.

Good luck...

Evan

------------------
    "No matter where you go... There you are"