1.    #1  
    Hi, Please don't consider this a hoax or spam. I have sold a few of the deluxe stylus' at eBay and I had a thought...
    Anyone who has never used the service at PayPal.com automatically gets $5 in their new account at PayPal just for signing up with them.

Likewise, if a person signs up for the PayPal service and indicates that I was the way they heard about PayPal then I too get $5 for having referred that person!

So, If anyone wants a Free stylus, sign up with PayPal.com and tell them I sent you. Then use the $5 you got for signing up with them to "pay" me.

This means I get $10 total.
    (Your sign on dollars you received free plus the $5 I get for referring you.)
    This means you get a free deluxe stylus just for using me as your referal and signing up with PayPal.

Note: I am not a dealer and I have limited quantities. Currently I have 2 of each color. So I must have any interested parties email me at rrreed@tctc.com so that I can gaurantee that I will have the color you want.

This is first come first serve for anyone interested in a free deluxe stylus. Limited to people who have not used PayPal previously so that the sign up dollars result in the stylus being free of charge.

My intention is not to offend anyone here. I am a very happy Handspring Visor Deluxe (blue) user myself and I LOVE my Visor and this discussion group!

E-mail me if interested. rrreed@tctc.com
    Thanks,
    Ron

I think the $5.00 "finder's fee should have been plenty good enough. Asking for the other $5.00 is a little extreme for a stylus.
    Just my two cents....
    Glenn

Originally posted by rrreed:
    Hi, Please don't consider this a hoax or spam. I have sold a few of the deluxe stylus' at eBay and I had a thought...
    Anyone who has never used the service at PayPal.com automatically gets $5 in their new account at PayPal just for signing up with them.

Likewise, if a person signs up for the PayPal service and indicates that I was the way they heard about PayPal then I too get $5 for having referred that person!

So, If anyone wants a Free stylus, sign up with PayPal.com and tell them I sent you. Then use the $5 you got for signing up with them to "pay" me.

This means I get $10 total.
    (Your sign on dollars you received free plus the $5 I get for referring you.)
    This means you get a free deluxe stylus just for using me as your referal and signing up with PayPal.

Note: I am not a dealer and I have limited quantities. Currently I have 2 of each color. So I must have any interested parties email me at rrreed@tctc.com so that I can gaurantee that I will have the color you want.

This is first come first serve for anyone interested in a free deluxe stylus. Limited to people who have not used PayPal previously so that the sign up dollars result in the stylus being free of charge.

My intention is not to offend anyone here. I am a very happy Handspring Visor Deluxe (blue) user myself and I LOVE my Visor and this discussion group!

E-mail me if interested. rrreed@tctc.com
    Thanks,
    Ron

3.    #3  
    I sold out my first two packages (10 Styli) this week. I bought three more packages tonight due to the fact that I'm still getting e-mail requests.

Thanks to everyone who has bought and if you are reading this and would like to take advantage of my offer please e-mail me.

Thanks,
    Ron