1.    #1  
    I have available the blue, green, ice, and orange.

If you'd like one, post your e-mail address and the color you want in this thread and I'll e-mail you separately to get your mailing address.

If you'd like to return me US $6.00 in exchange, I'll take it. If not, well, that's up to you.
    I am interested in the Ice styli. My email address is mail@chariscomp.com. Thanks!
    Interested in the blue stylus!! Respond to: lewisgprod@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by LewisGProd (edited 03-27-2000).]
    I'll take the orange one.

cfhook@starpower.net

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by visor empowered (edited 03-27-2000).]
  5.    #5  
    Green is all that is left-
  6.    #6  
    They're all gone-
    Was supposed to have the green stylus sent to me a week ago and still haven't seen it. Didn't know what is happening.. Please Respond!!!
  8.    #8  
    Lewis,

I sent it to you via USPS a day or two after you e-mailed me with you add. I sent out three (to 3 diff. people) at the same time and I know at least one of them has been received. Used the exact address you gave me. Verified the pkg. had the correct postage. I dunno- It was about 3 weeks ago so if it hasn't arrived by now, I'd say it probably won't. Wish I had better news.
    Cesium,

I never got mine either.

------------------
    -----------------------
    Have Visor Will Travel!
  10.    #10  
    At this point, I'd figure it isn't arriving. I have no idea what happened after I physically put all three packages into the slot *inside* the post office. Lousy deal, not much else to do. Sorry-
    Cesium:

How did you send them? If you sent them just placed inside of an envelope, chances are they got jammed in a machine and were destroyed.

Never send anything other than paper in a regular #10 envelope. Everyting else, use the padded cardboard envelopes that they can't try and run through the machines with.
  12.    #12  
    Padded. At least one arrived at its destination-