1.    #1  
    Due to the great response for this product I have developed a tradename.

I have created an innovative product to protect the lens of the Treo 600. So, protect your investment with this ingenious, custom-made product just for the Treo 600 camera lens.

It solves the following problem:

§ Scratches on your lens
    § Keeps the lens clean while it is in your pocket or in it’s case

And the best thing is that:

§ The protective cover does not have to be removed to take pictures, so you don’t have to worry about taking it on and off or losing it.
    § Does not effect picture quality
    § Is cost effective

For only $4.50, which includes shipping, your order includes the following:

§ 10 protective lens cover
    § Installation and maintenance instructions
    § Shipped with two days of receiving you order

Please email me if you have any questions at clauson@adelphia.net.

I accept Paypal from a checking account or balance transfer, and money orders or cashiers checks.

To pay via Paypal my account is clauson@adelphia.net . Please include your mailing address for shipping.

To pay via money order or cashiers check:
    Please send payment to;
    Kent Clauson
    117 Rebels Circle
    Winchester, VA 22602
  2.    #2  
    The covers are custom sized crystal clear, thin lens protectors. They are made of a polymer overlay that protects the screen from scratches. It uses a low-tack adhesive that can be removed without leaving any residue, affecting the physical lens.

Hope this helps!

If you have any other questions please email.
  3.    #3  
    TTT!
    Okay, your gonna have to give us more info before you expect people to purchase these.

See this thread for my experiences with decreased image quality with a lens cover, and also damage to the lens with trying to remove it.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=38549

If your going to charge for these things, I hope you know that you will also be assuming liability when and if people scratch their lens trying to remove it.