Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    need help to unlock treo from orange, any soft to read codes or
    code gen. from imei?
  2.    #2  
    I think it can be done flashing whit unlocked flash of another treo,
    is there any soft thet can read/write flash, jack flash will suport treo600, but when??
  3.    #3  
    procedure:
    *#*#code# Dial
    The guys over at http://www.cellunlocker.com can now unlock the Treo 600s. I just had my unlocked and it works great!
  5.    #5  
    One address more but not tested:
    http://www.unlockyourgsm.com/
    No site offering unlock service is replying to email or returning calls. including the 2 above. It looks like the treo 600 uses a new series of imei numbers which they may not really be able to unlock.
    Originally posted by atari
    procedure:
    *#*#code# Dial
    Do you know how to display the locks in my TREO... I mean the *# stuff to see what locks I have... provider, imei, etc...
    Since this is one of the first 10 links that Google produces for "unlock treo 600", I figured it would be a good idea to leave a message that a free unlock patch is available. Just search on "patched" here on the Treocentral board and you will find a link to it.
    Hi If anyone wants UK Treo 600 Unlocked we do it for 49.99 either I can meet you if you live near Kent UK or we do a 48 hour mail in service.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    pedro66

Is your unlock service just the same as using the information on this board?
    check http://gsmlocker.com before you place your order anywhere. they are providing unlock software for treo 600 that runs on the phone. the perfect place to get your phone unlocked.
    Originally posted by darien
    check http://gsmlocker.com before you place your order anywhere. they are providing unlock software for treo 600 that runs on the phone. the perfect place to get your phone unlocked.

Moderators: all these references to paid unlock services should be in the Marketplace forum, shouldn't they? I'm getting a little tired of seeing these ads posted in other forums all the time, in particular when exactly the same service is available for free.
    Originally posted by Mol
    I'm getting a little tired of seeing these ads posted in other forums all the time, in particular when exactly the same service is available for free.
    And in particular when that service is FALSE. If you access they don't have any software for your Treo. It is only the IMEI **** that Mol fully demostrate that is 100% bull-**** on many providers.
    Originally posted by tejedor

And in particular when that service is FALSE. If you access they don't have any software for your Treo. It is only the IMEI **** that Mol fully demostrate that is 100% bull-**** on many providers.
    my dear tejedor please update yourself before reply any thread
    Originally posted by darien

my dear tejedor please update yourself before reply any thread
    I accesed and is still the same b u l l s h i t ... so go to make (ilegal) business to a (ilegal) business forum... not here.
    I can unlock the treo 600. It doesn't matter what country u r located in, I have unlocked phones from israel, UK, switzerland, china, INDIA and our dear USA. MY service fee is $5.00 (US dollars) and i will make sure ur phone is unlocked, otherwise ur full money will be refunded, Iam a reputed ebayer and have verified paypal account. I accept payment thorugh paypal, which keeps me protected from frauds and other scams.

If u r interested in getting ur treo 600 unlocked, write me a e.mail at

vikasy@arches.uga.edu

Regards,

Rick30605
    Why should anyone pay to unlock their treo when they can just goto to www.mytreo.net and unlock their own Treo for free?
    Last edited by Slartibartfast; 08/05/2004 at 05:00 AM.
    I CHARGE $0.00 TO HAVE YOUR TREO UNLOCKED. GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

just go to mytreo.net
    Quote Originally Posted by anitanium
    I CHARGE $0.00 TO HAVE YOUR TREO UNLOCKED. GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

just go to mytreo.net
    Hi, can I get my treo unlock ?
    maybe you can send me the software.
    I really appreciate for your help

Regards
    Regina
    Just read the two posts above yours for the answer, go to www.mytreo.net/faq
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast