1.    #1  
    Hey everyone.

I just upgraded to a Treo 600 and want to sell my existing Treo 300.

I HAVE USED the Treo 300 serial number to upgrade to my Treo 600, and it cannot be used for another Treo 600 upgrade.

My Treo 300 is four months old. I bought it at CompUSA with a Pda protection plan (which I think may be transferable - I'll have to check). I have used a Brando Screen Protector since day one. You can see a couple of minor scrathes on the back side of the unit. Otherwise it is as "New" as you can get and has never been dropped. I have never had a problem with it.

Includes:
    - Treo 300 (and all accessories found in the box: USB cable, travel charger, car charger, manual, CD, unused headset)
    - One Brando screen protector on the screen and one extra unused Brando screen protector
    - Handspring case (Treo Action Pack Case)

Asking:
    $200.00 includes USPS Overnight Shipping

If interested, please email me at:
    lindberg at nmprofessional dot com

Thanks for reading the post,
    Dave Lindberg
    Last edited by NMprofessional; 11/05/2003 at 12:34 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Well... I have had some response, but I guess it is off to eBay.

Please refer to the below eBay link, if interested:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

=== Updated listing ===
    Includes:
    - Treo 300 (and all accessories found in the box: USB Hotsynccable, travel charger, car charger, manual, CD, unused headset)
    - One Brando screen protector installed onto the screen (** the extra unused Brando screen protector is no longer included **)
    - Handspring case (Treo Action Pack Case)
    - Also, I am no longer offering the Extended Warranty with the unit.

=== Updated Asking Price ===
    - eBay starting Bid: $175.
    - Buyer must pay $25 shipping fee for USPS Overnight Delivery with Delivery Confirmation.
    - No reserve.
    Last edited by NMprofessional; 11/09/2003 at 12:59 PM.