1.    #1  
    If you are wanting a Visor....do not buy for more than you would pay directly from handspring.A few of my friends and I all ordered VDx and recieved them in under 2 weeks.No use spending $100 extra for a few days difference.
    Unless you live where Handspring won't ship, of course.
  3.    #3  
    True......very true.
  4. mg
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    nick_hopf: If all of the following are indeed your posts:
    1. "If you are wanting a Visor....do not buy for more than you would pay directly from handspring.A few of my friends and I all ordered VDx and recieved them in under 2 weeks.No use spending $100 extra for a few days difference."
    2. "I will be willy to sell my BVDx for $350 plus shipping.It has been used for 4 days,but is in perfect condition."
    3. "I have a BVDx w/ one USB cradle and could easily get a second cradle.I am willing to sell for $380 plus shipping."
    4."I'd like to get $350.When I called HS CS they told me they wouldn't ship any Visors until at least 6 weeks after the order was recieved.And from what I've heard many of them are taking 8 weeks to ship.Then you have to worryabout a broken screen or other problems.I can ship this as soon as I get the payment.Also,prices on ebay are going well over $350,up to $400."
    its, strange....very strange!!!
  5.    #5  
    yes those are all mine.I tried to help people.then i figured why shouldn't I sell mine for high prices if everyone else is going to.
    nick_hopf: Are you retarded? Did your mother drop you when you were a baby? Because you don't make any @#$% sense.
  7.    #7  
    hey, I don't care.If everyone else can sell theirs for over $300 so can I.You don't have to buy it so what is it to you.