1.    #1  
    I ordered the 5 pack, and only need one. So, I will sell the rest, if you dont have one already, when I get mine. I figure $5, and that would include shipping. Let me know. Thanks. If the make a graphite one, I will keep that one.

Mark Neumann
    visor@tznet.com

Mark,

I'd love to get one. Count me in if you don't mind.

Dave (first time poster but longtime lurker)
    Thetanfcs@aol.com
    I need two, to choose between black, blue or ice. If not availables, I don't care 'bout the color as long as I have 'em.

email me to popete@hotmail.com

------------------
    Se que el mundo no es justo, pero podria ser injusto a mi favor...

[This message has been edited by popete (edited 11-20-1999).]
  4.    #4  
    No problem... I will let you know as soon as I receive them...(I am just happy I have my Visor right now) I ordered about 2 weeks ago, for the Styli that is. I will come back here and post when I get them, I just have to sell them, I dont need 5, and the $15.95 plus $8.50 shipping doesnt make much sense to me.

mark
    visor@tznet.com
    OK, but... who's getting each color? I'm interested in the ice, blue or graphite.
  6.    #6  
    Popete, you can have either the Ice or Blue one.. I would like to keep the Graphite one if there is one...

mark
    visor@tznet.com
  7.    #7  
    Skat and Popete... by the way, I didnt see that I said this, but you both probably know, I dont HAVE these yet. I ordered them about 2 weeks ago... So.. hopefully soon.

Right not it is:

Popete- Ice or Blue or both.
    Skat- Undecided I believe at this time.

------------------
    Mark Neumann
    markn@tznet.com

OK, I'll take blue and ice.
    I can live with the styli not in yet. I'm still waiting on my Visor too =)

As for the color, anything but yellow! I'll just take whatever the others don't want. Thanks again Mark

Dave