1. cml
    I registered at VisorCentral. I post on VisorCentral. I have only been to TreoCentral a handful of times and never signed up there.

Why am I getting Treo 600 emails from TreoCentral? And again after I clicked the unsubscribe link?
    It is most likely the result of problems we have seen in this thread
    The primary problem stems from the fact that VisorCentral and TreoCentral share some common forums.. Like you, a Visorcentral only reader, I don't know what to tell you.. the administrators have all pretty much moved on to TreoCentral and spend most of their time there, for the most part we are on our own over here at visorcentral.. though I will have to give credit to a couple of the forum admins who do actually look into Visorcentral from time to time (MarkEagle, Marcus, Toolkit) to check on us.. (probably to make sure the roof hasn't rotted and caved in or something)..

You may want to PM one of them directly becuase who knows when the next time they will be back to check on us old timers..
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
  4. cml
    I appreciate your guys' input. I do not mean new message notifications, but rather an actual advertisement that I have recieved twice about the Treo 600 from the Treocentral store. (As you can probably tell I am not interested in smartphones!)

If it continues I will be contacting someone directly. Thanks.
    Originally posted by cml
    (As you can probably tell I am not interested in smartphones!)
    Neither are we... you are not alone..
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams