1.    #1  
    The 600 is up on Sprint's site. . . but not to purchase. They just changed the site so it no longer says "Coming Soon"

It is a development, although not a very big one.

http://sprint.com/pcsbusiness/device...spring600.html
    It was put on the Sprint business site 2 weeks ago on 10/7.

Larry
    True, it was on Sprint's site on 10/7, but it said "coming soon" and now it says $599.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    As of today, it shows a price. Not just "Coming Soon".
    Maybe they're not going to show is as fully available until Business Connect is ready.
    Maybe they're not going to show is as fully available until the treo 700 is announced!
    Originally posted by bbdwebz
    Maybe they're not going to show is as fully available until the treo 700 is announced!

I was serious about Business Connect. It is a very serious difficiency to sell what's supposed to be a hot new communicator without an email client! We are fanatics and we want it anyway. But what business will make buying decision from Sprint without BC (unless they are using their own email solution)?
    under messages notice there is no mention of send.

Messages You can receive numeric and text pages in areas that offer messaging services.