1.    #1  
    Just wanted to say that I am so pleased and grateful that Handspring has come through for all of us ... in spades. They not only did what they promised on a discount, but they have exceeded all our expectations. Not a $50 discount ... or even a $00 discount. We get a $200 discount.

This is awesome.

What a company.

Ok, just my .02.

Mary
    Mary,

I couldn't agree more.

Handspring THANK YOU! If PalmOne continues to treat us Palm users like Handspring does (did), you'll get me return business!

New Treo 600 User,
    Dave Lindberg
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I have been thinking the same thing. In this day and age, it is refreshing to see a company that actually cares about it customers. I hope PalmOne is as generous and considerate when they merge.

I am wondering if there is some way we could put together a collective "Thank you" to e-mail Handspring.
    Jeff
    Put me down for one of dem dar sentiments. I'm with you.

I was about ready to wait for a VGA version when it looked like I'd have to pay $599 since my sprint contract has another 9 months left....

As soon as I hit refresh on the handspring site and saw 600 available now - $399 for existing customers (instead of here's a sneak peek at out next treo), my mouse and credit card swiftly began their deadly dance of acquisition.

Now I keep hitting refresh on the FedEx site
    Agreed- This made it much easier for us to upgrade...

And the $200 discount was a nice touch.

The only downside is that I went to happy hour Wednesday and missing the first few hours of the offer. My order has been in for 24 hours now, and still says "Order Recevied"...

Oh well, my girlfriend is coming over for the weekend and she would not like me spending it playing with a phone anyway...
    AND HEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEESSSSSSS HANDSPRING!!!!

( THE AUDIENCE STANDS...WILDLY APPLAUDING)

I AGREE!!

THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL HOLIDAY TIME TO GET A DECENT PRICE. SPRINT DID NOT WANNA GIVE UP ANY DISCOUNTS TO A 4 YEAR CUSTOMER!

DELIVERY IS IMINENT........PLUS BOUGHT THE FORM FITTING CASE. LADIES LOVE WHEN YA HAVE PROTECTION ON!!! LOL

GO HANDSPRING!!!!!

GO TREO 600
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!