1.    #1  
    I am selling one serial number for a Treo phone, which is eligible for the Treo 600 promotion. This serial number has not been used before, and can be used as part of the Handspring Treo 600 Upgrade Promotion. The price is $19.99.

Upon receiving this serial number, you can enter it into the Handspring Website listed below, to purchase a Treo 600 for 399.00 plus taxes and shipping.

The Treo Promotion Website is located at: http://www.handspring.com/promos/treo600_promo.jhtml

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. To get in touch with me, simply email me via the email button below. Thanks!

Last edited by Doctor Treo; 10/09/2003 at 08:55 PM.
    Thanks for posting the email address. Now I know where to redirect spams to.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by speedy_j
    Thanks for posting the email address. Now I know where to redirect spams to.
    If you are not interested in purchasing it, then don't.

I have an old Treo, and I am not going to upgrade to a 600. If someone wants to use my serial number to get a hefty discount, I don't see anything pathetic about that. If I had a $200.00 off coupon, and wanted to sell it for $20.00, what is the crime in that? I feel my price is fair; many people will see this as a better option than trying to purchase a cheap, used treo for the sole purpose of using the serial number.

Redirecting spam is infantile.