1.    #1  
    Has anyone received yet, Marcus has said they would be mailed out when the warehouse closed each night,
    Jim
    I am waiting for mine
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    Since this was the first batch we recieved, there were still some data integration issues. I can lookup your tracking number manually though, as I have done for many of our customers.
    Nope.

I still hold hope
  4.    #4  
    Since this was the first batch we recieved, there were still some data integration issues. I can lookup your tracking number manually though, as I have done for many of our customers.

TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    I'm actually waiting to find out whats happening as I need to cancel my order and have sent an email into the support email but with no response. Will there be some info yet tonight or tomorrow about things like this?
    Paul Lunneberg (order #26)
    If you need to cancel your order, REFUSE the UPS shipment! That way you will only be charged for the shipping charges. Otherwise we have to use the RMA process. The Store's Return Policy page will shortly be available.

Thanks,

Marcus
    Is there a tracking number for my order as I have not recieved any information since I placed the order yesterday morning. (#26) Paul Lunneberg
    Ditto. I especially would like to know if my correct shipping address was put with the order, considering I did follow the instructions for putting a different shipping address from the billing address. Joe Hoffman order #83
    Tracking needed for order # 78. Need to make sure UPS doesn't send it to my companies warehouse (on the other side of town).

Thanks Marcus.
  10. purpleY
    Hi All,

I took a chance and put my faith in Marcus and the crew at TreoCentral. Order #54, didn't get a tracking number so I was worried, I also had them ship it to my work address. I just crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. It got here at 9:30am Minneapolis. Awesome.

Thanks TreoCentral and Marcus, you guys are quiet but efficient!
    Yea, no word on the tracking number, but after hearing that someone had received theirs, I went home and it was waiting on my doorstep. No signatrue required! Woo HOO
    Originally posted by intractv
    Yea, no word on the tracking number, but after hearing that someone had received theirs, I went home and it was waiting on my doorstep. No signatrue required! Woo HOO
    Uh, I hope that you just happen to live in a good neighborhood. If there's no signature required, mine will be stolen for sure.

eek?
    I see some of you are posting your order number. Looking at my order number I see 8506700. Does that mean they had over 850,000 orders in one day? Can't be, can it? Obvously not all 600s, but still.

John
    I see some of you are posting your order number. Looking at my order number I see 8506700
    Ooops. That should have read "856700"

John
    Originally posted by septimus

Uh, I hope that you just happen to live in a good neighborhood. If there's no signature required, mine will be stolen for sure.

eek?
    Actually, I was expecting a "we attempted to deliver" notice. It shocked me to see it setting there.
    UPS and FED EX have come and gone, no delivery for me, need to cofirm my tracking and ship to. Marcus did a great job of using my office address, but so far no go and the UPS driver said nothing for me. Marcus, help.
    Well I never got my tracking number, buit it worked out fine anyway. I now have it in my hand, although waiting for a charge is torture.