1.    #1  
    As if things couldn't get any worse.

-After spending 1 hour on hold on Monday, I finally got through.
    -They forced me into a 2 year contract extension to get the $150
    -I track the thing all through Tuesday and this morning

I finally receive the package at my desk at 12:15 pm EST.

My hands are shaking a bit as I've been waiting for this for months....

My heart is pounding...

I open the box and find...

A TREO 300!!!

Of course, I call customer service and wait on hold again. I finally get to Yolanda (who has been mentioned on this sight as one of the good CSR's). I finally get to someone in sales and she proceeds to ask me if I wish to return the 300 and buy a 600!

I told her that given the error that Sprint made, she should call shipping and get one sent today via next-day-air. I even offered my own UPS or Fedex number. Of course, she refused and gave me the standard 3-5 day routine.

Being as stuck as I am, I had to comply.

These people are absolute morons. They have no clue how to launch a product. They turn what should be a triumph into a miserable experience for loyal customers.
    StevenB
    New or refurbished?
  3.    #3  
    It was a new one. I feel like putting it in the microwave and sending it back...
    StevenB
    To be fair they haven't launched it yet. Officially it is still "Coming soon". Most people are getting them though work arounds.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    So Painful. I feel for you!!! The bright side is that you will get to feel the excited anticipation once again.
  6.    #6  
    Well - There is a happy ending -

One of the nice members of this board e-mailed me that he had a unit reserved @ a Sprint store in Philadelphia and since he had already ordered from Telesales, I could go to the store and pick it up for myself.

I did that this afternoon and now I am the proud father of a new Treo 600.
    StevenB