Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've decided that it's time to move on from Handspring. I never thought that such a moment will come, however, I have seen the light and its name is ZODIAC

So here's what I have:

Nexian HandyGPS
    Xircom WiFi 802.11 SOLD
    Xircom 56k modem
    Targus HandCam SOLD
    MemPlug Smart Media with 16mb
    MemPlug MMC SOLD
    MiniJam with 128mb MMC and SpeedLoader 2 (a MUST!)
    Possibly Red-M Blade bluetooth
    Sprint PCS Phone module (x2)
    GSM Phone module
    Targus Total Recall Voice recorder

there might be more that I will add later on.

Make me offers and post them on here at least initially. If paying with paypal - add 1.5%, I'm willing to split the fee.

Thanks
    Last edited by Gambit; 11/01/2003 at 11:29 AM.
    The Zodiac looks like a nice toy.. (can't really call it a pda anymore )

Let us know how it works out..
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
  3.    #3  
    I think the term "Gadget" is more appropriate . It's still a PDA but it's like a PDA for the uber-geek/gamer. I mean - what other company out there can claim to have an 8mb video card on board . I remember when I was hot $#it with my Monster 2 vid card LOL. I will keep coming back here because I still like the Visor line of handsprings (the company seased to exist the moment they turned their back on their supporters and made the poor excuse for a phone/pda called treo :| ).

For now I need to sell most of this stuff in order to get the money for the Zodiac
    Are you willing to sell the modules separartely?
  5.    #5  
    Yes! Make me an offer (either here or on PM)
    Does the GPS come with the Streetfinder software? It would be worth more if it worked with other mapping software.
  7.    #7  
    I have used it with Nexian's own street level navigation software and it works fine with that. I have yet to try it with anything else but whoever buys it will get the user id/password for Nexian's web page to download streets for their city/county/state etc. Maybe some other Nexian users can chime in and say if it works with other mapping software (I think I've heard that Mapopolis works with it perhaps?)
  8.    #8  
    Damn - this site IS really dead I might have to post them on ebay to sell them, I sure hate the hassle though...
    Originally posted by Gambit
    Damn - this site IS really dead I might have to post them on ebay to sell them, I sure hate the hassle though...
    For us non treo folks over here on Visorcentral.com, yes.. dead like a grave yard and just as peaceful.. now if we could only squelch the treo chatter we could rest in peace.. the dead get no respect

Where is Yorick when you need him...?
    Last edited by EricG; 10/06/2003 at 11:31 PM.
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
  10.    #10  
    Daily BUMP - someone make me an offer finally!

Please?
    There are a few "toys" in the mix I'd like to play with, I'll offer $25 to get things started.
  12.    #12  
    Folks - I am not asking to sell this as a bundle (although I'd prefer to do so). Make me an offer for the things you want and I will reply. Off the top of my head here's what I'd ask for the Springboards:

Nexian GPS - $40
    Xircom WiFi - $70
    Xircom 56k -$20
    Targus Handcam - $15
    MemPlug SM w/16mb - $25
    MemPlug MMC/SD - $35
    Sprint PCS - $15 each
    GSM Visorphone - $35
    Targus Total Recall - $10

Red-M Blade bluetooth - $75
    MiniJam with 128mb and Speedloader 2 - $125
    Last edited by Gambit; 10/15/2003 at 10:07 PM.
    If you have a xircom springport, please reply to me via email or this board, preferably email.

thanks.
    Is this the HandyGPS or HandyGPSPro? The HandyGPS is the one that takes 2AAA batteries.
  15.    #15  
    I'm selling just the regular HandyGPS that uses AAA batteries.
    Originally posted by Gambit
    Folks - I am not asking to sell this as a bundle (although I'd prefer to do so). Make me an offer for the things you want and I will reply. Off the top of my head here's what I'd ask for the Springboards:

Targus Handcam - $15
    MemPlug MMC/SD - $35
    Do you still have both of these?
  17.    #17  
    yes I do - however, as I mentioned above the price on individual items will be slightly higher. "mini" bundle pricing will be closer to the pricing listed above.

I'd sell these 2 for $60 shipped.
    R, I'd still like the wifi. Thanks, T
    I already have a MiniJam Player, but I'll offer $12 for the SpeedLoader plus $3 shipping.
  20.    #20  
    Originally posted by tnardoni
    I already have a MiniJam Player, but I'll offer $12 for the SpeedLoader plus $3 shipping.
    I'm sorry but I'd have to decline your offer - when it was available from Innogear it sold for ~ $30 :-| Now this version of it is rather hard to find... That is why I'm selling it together with the MiniJam - the 128Mb MMC card gets on the average 350Kbytes/sec or in other words - you can fill the whole thing with songs in about 6 minutes. Compare that to 45 - 50 minutes over the cradle...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast