1.    #1  
    Hey everyon.

Well, I have finally done it... I bought way too many headsets for my two sets of ears.

Anyway, I have two NEW never-been-opened headsets, that are Treo 300/270 compatible.

Qty 1 - Jabra EarBoom Winder for the Nokia 3000/8000
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20
    Asking: $10.00 plus $5.00 USPS Priority shipping with confirmation of receipt.

Qty1 - Body Glove Earglove Pro for the Nokia 3000/8000
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...bosnation0e-20
    Asking: $15.00 plus $5.00 USPS Priority shipping with confirmation of receipt.

You can pay with PayPal or Money Order.
    Let me know if anyone is interested.

Dave L
    If you are selling these two products, what product are you keeping? Why are you keeping that product over the other two? I've been shopping for two days for a comfortable hands free solution for my Treo 300 because I spend hours on it everyday and the earbud that came with it isn't comfortable nor feels secured.
  3.    #3  
    Dear cuu1,

You have asked some very valid questions. Let me try and explain.

I am a big headset fan. And like you, a good working headset is a must. I log many hours a day on my Treo 300 for business, while driving and use it also as my "only" phone, although I do have a POTS line for backup.

I bought the: Jabra Earboom Winder, Body Glove Earbud Pro, and Plantronics M103 within a week of each other.

I am a big Plantronics fan and tried the MX-103 first. And it is a very clear and loud headset. I am not a big fan of earbud style headsets, I generally use a boom mike, but everyone can here me just fine on the MX-103. And, on the loudest volume setting on the phone is actually too loud at times. So for me I am sticking with the MX-103.

The Jabra Earboom headset have also gotten goods reviews here on the board and people also seem to like to Body Glove Earbud Pro too. I just didn't want to try the other two in hopes to get back some money from my purchases.

If you like earbud style headsets, the MX-103 is pretty secure for an earbud style and you may like it. Just make sure that you get the 4-post version MX-103-N1... they make a standard 2.5mm plug 3 post, a 2.5mm 4 post and Nokia "proprietary" clip type.

You can find a good price for the MX-103-N1 at:
    Amazon.com... $20.99 plus shipping,
    Office Depot... $24.99 plus tax,
    Plantronics.com... $39.95 plus shipping <MSRP>

I hope that you find a good headset that works for you.

Dave Lindberg
  4.    #4  
    ... Bump ...

The two headsets are still for sale.
    Dave Lindberg