1.    #1  
    Hey folks (especially NY or CT folks),

My Treo has served me well, but I recently switched carriers from T-Mobile to Sprint. I am either looking to trade or sell my Treo.

The only things I would consider trading it for is...a Tungsten T or Zire. Then again, maybe there is something else out there I haven't thought of that might tickle my fancy.

The Treo 270 is unlocked, used about 7 months, bought directly from the Handspring website, never sent in for repairs/problems, has exterior scratches to the paint, perfect working condition, screen/buttons/antenna/jog wheel/etc. all in great shape, all original documentation/boxes, includes software, USB sync cable, AC charger, ear piece, belt clip and car charger.

Have not decided what I would sell it for straight up - might be putting it on ebay next weekend. I would prefer working with someone I could meet in Manhattan or Southern CT, but I am open to working with anyone who is HONEST.

Thanks.
    I'm an honest person, and I'm considering the Treo 270 to replace my broken VisorPhone. (Visor Deluxe still working great)

Although I'm in Houston, I have family that lives in Manhattan that could complete a deal for me.

If you're considering selling straight up, how much is it?

You can email me at mschung298 (at) yahoo.com

Thanks.
    Mike
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
  3.    #3  
    Just an update...

The Treo has been sold.

Thanks
    just curious, what did you sell your 270 for? I've been thinking about giving it up as my contract is getting close to ending, and I have a new work phone (lgvx4400). The treo is in perfect shape, no scratches or problems.

update - I checked ebay and will sell my treo to anyone in Texas for $300 - you can check it out yourself. It will include the original charger/sync cable, an aftermarket combo cable, at least the 2 belkin flip cases, both Handspring treo cases, car charger, anything else I have around for the Treo!

I also have the Jabra Bluetooth for Treo - extra
    Last edited by christo1970; 05/27/2003 at 10:57 PM.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Christo,

Just sent you a private message inquiring about the details.

Could you please check it out ?

Thanks
    Regards
    Boris.