Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    It seems I'm not allowed to post in the marketplace, I'm not sure why. (the marketplace rules link is broken! Apologies if it's something obvious.)

I'm looking to buy a Touchpad if any one has one for sale at a decent price. Wifi only is fine, a touchstone would be nice, but it sounds like I would need a charger, as I have read aftermarket ones don't work as well.

Thanks!
    There is a minimum post count before you can start new threads in the marketplace.. I don't know what that number is, but I suspect you are close looking at your post count.

Where are you located?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    That is probably it, good guess. This is post 20 so I'll check after this.

I'm in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by owkenobi2 View Post
    It seems I'm not allowed to post in the marketplace, I'm not sure why. (the marketplace rules link is broken! Apologies if it's something obvious.)
    Hi owkenobi2,
    Members have to have a minimum post count of 50 to post in the Marketplace, but that was before HP killed off webOS. I've moved your thread to the Marketplace and bumped up your post count number, so you should be good to go now.
    I have at least one too many around here.. When I get a few minutes I'll see what I've got and reply back.
    I have one I don't use at all anymore. It's a dual boot with Android. Let me see if I can find my Touchstone too.

How much were you thinking of spending on one + Touchstone?
    i been picking them up on shopgoodwill.com
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I was hoping for around $40 or so.

I have never bought anything from shopgoodwill, I will also check there.
    PM me I have plenty of these .
    I have a wifi version, but the battery is dead (unit won't even charge). If I could replace the battery, it should work fine. Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOS Rocks View Post
    I have a wifi version, but the battery is dead (unit won't even charge). If I could replace the battery, it should work fine. Anyone know?
    Unfortunately, there is a death that can't be fixed with a new battery. The A6 chip that controls the charging circuit can get hosed, and it won't charge. I'm not sure if there is a reliable way to tell the difference without changing the battery or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Unfortunately, there is a death that can't be fixed with a new battery. The A6 chip that controls the charging circuit can get hosed, and it won't charge. I'm not sure if there is a reliable way to tell the difference without changing the battery or not.
    Well bummer on that... thank you.. It would have been fun to fire up that beast... I have moved onto an iPad, and to this day, I still prefer WebOS...!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOS Rocks View Post
    Well bummer on that... thank you.. It would have been fun to fire up that beast... I have moved onto an iPad, and to this day, I still prefer WebOS...!!!!!
    Just posted: Is this touchpad dead? Trickle charging might save it if you haven't already tried.