Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I know this is crazy, but this forum is my only hope.
    I am looking to buy an HP Windsornot for my research.
    I'm a Palm's collector, and would really love to add one to my collection.
    If anyone has one they are willing to part with I am open to offers, or if you know anyone I would really appreciate you dropping a line.
    Condition require: turn on and working.
    Please PM for me and let me know!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by solar1806; 10/10/2017 at 09:39 PM.
  2. #2  
    Does it need to turn on or working?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    Does it need to turn on or working?
    Yes, please!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    Does it need to turn on or working?
    do you have any?
  5. #5  
    Yes, I have one that turns on. I have not try to see if works because it is looking to create a profile. Here are some pics that you can look at. Asking 200.00 + shipping.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    Yes, I have one that turns on. I have not try to see if works because it is looking to create a profile. Here are some pics that you can look at. Asking 200.00 + shipping.
    Please see your PM!
  7. #7  
    Don't know if you are able to see the pictures. I am asking 200.00 + shipping now because now it boots up and asking for an email address and password. I tell it to attached the pictures but I don't see anything in this email. Let me know if you didn't see the pictures.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    Don't know if you are able to see the pictures. I am asking 200.00 + shipping now because now it boots up and asking for an email address and password. I tell it to attached the pictures but I don't see anything in this email. Let me know if you didn't see the pictures.
    Yes, I didn’t see any pics.
    I just inbox for you, please see it!
    Thanks!
  9. #9  
    What do i do next, I don't know what u mean by inbox.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    What do i do next, I don't know what u mean by inbox.
    I mean I sent you private message, please read it!
    Or can you send me pics via email?
    My email: <email removed per site rules>
    Thanks!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/22/2017 at 09:12 AM.
  11. #11  
    pics sent to your email
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    pics sent to your email
    Please reply email or PM!
    Thanks!
  13.    #13  
    bump
  14.    #14  
    anyone has?

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Looking For: HP Windsonot in Any Condition
    By mcbeaven in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10/23/2017, 04:57 AM
  2. Downloading videos off of my HP Pre3
    By shrimper1 in forum HP Pre 3
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10/19/2017, 10:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09/18/2017, 02:51 PM
  4. Looking for HP Pre3 phone replacement
    By uniwheat in forum HP Pre 3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07/10/2017, 09:53 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06/29/2017, 07:57 PM

Posting Permissions