Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Hello all! I'm in the market for a Pre 3, preferably in at least good/very good condition. If anybody has one they'd like to offer up PM me or post here so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Proud owner of a 16GB HP Touchpad since 10/26/2011!
    Proud PALM user since the Palm III in 2002
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have a Pre 3, AT&T, Unlocked, Mint Condition. I never used it on any carrier. Just bought it for Nostalgia. I take it out once in a while and play with it, then put it back in the dresser. It comes with wireless charger, Phone (Almost brand new), Charger, but no USB cable. That was the only thing I ever used, and it broke :-(. Other than that, the phone is in Immaculate condition. Let me know if you are still looking before I put it up for sale.
    I have a Brand New HP Veer, perfect condition in every way. let me know, has touch feature with a Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
    I have a Pre 3, AT&T, Unlocked, Mint Condition. I never used it on any carrier. Just bought it for Nostalgia. I take it out once in a while and play with it, then put it back in the dresser. It comes with wireless charger, Phone (Almost brand new), Charger, but no USB cable. That was the only thing I ever used, and it broke :-(. Other than that, the phone is in Immaculate condition. Let me know if you are still looking before I put it up for sale.
    is ti still available? i am willing to buy
    I want buy too. Welcome every in EU