1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, I am on a vacation trip here in the US so I brought my broken HP Pre 3 so I can donate to any webOSnation member willing to just reimburse the shipping costs. I will be in the US until Jan 7th so please contact me before so I can find a postal service office and send you the HP Pre 3. Please only US located webOSnation members. Yes.. as you have read it. For free!

Item Description: HP Pre 3 unlocked, just doctored and bypassed activation
    Price: FREE (but you will need to pay for shipping)
    Condition: As mentioned, broken SIM tray, microphone does not work, bezel has a crack on lower left side
    Includes: Just the HP Pre 3
    Item Location: California
    Shipping Details: I guess I will ship via UPS or USPS (all I ask is that you reimburse the shipping after you have received the items). Ideas are welcome!
    Payment Options: It's free, just reimburse me for the shipping via PayPal.
    Photos: See below
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

I can not attach the pictures... let me continue trying but I wanted to post it anyway since the offer ends on Jan 7th (that day I will go back to Peru with the Pre 3 as part of my luggage). I was finally able to upload the photos!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (128.0 KB, 21 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (120.0 KB, 18 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (117.6 KB, 18 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (144.7 KB, 17 views)
    Last edited by guilledil; 01/02/2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Typo
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    I'll take it. I have one with a bad screen that I've been wanting to find a screen for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I'll take it. I have one with a bad screen that I've been wanting to find a screen for.
    Maybe whist you're in there with the Hood Up, you could test the Microphone as an individual item too please Grabber?
    It might tell us a bit more about whether the 'Mic stops working' issue is actually linked to H'ware or S'ware.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    And we have a winner! I will answer your PM shortly. It is good to know my former Pre3 will continue living as part of a working device
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I've been looking for a replacement backplate for mine (which is cracked at the USB port and ringer switch).

Think you could spare just the backplate?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
    I believe so