1.    #1  
    Dig through those old gadget drawers people!

It's a ten year old phone that was released to honor Palm's 10 year anniversary. This year would have been 20 years #whatIsDeadShallNeverDie

Reply to this thread or shoot me a PM!

Thanks, Tim

Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Ohhh I've been looking for one of these for a while too!

Although I'm more hoping for a Black Tie housing. I remember seeing some for sale once, but they're long gone now...
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    Ohhh I've been looking for one of these for a while too!

Although I'm more hoping for a Black Tie housing. I remember seeing some for sale once, but they're long gone now...
    Yeah, I had seen the ones you speak of, too, on Amazon I think.... Would love to find some.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    That said, the grippy coatings on these Treos don't fare well over time... I had gotten a black cased Treo (I don't think it had the anniversary logo on it), but the grippy case was so mucky and nasty and torn up.... (I got it with a box of other Palm devices, most were banged up...) I need to figure out a way to clean off my collection of devices...
    Did you know:

Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    That said, the grippy coatings on these Treos don't fare well over time... I had gotten a black cased Treo (I don't think it had the anniversary logo on it), but the grippy case was so mucky and nasty and torn up.... (I got it with a box of other Palm devices, most were banged up...) I need to figure out a way to clean off my collection of devices...
    Yea I'm kinda worried that the finish would pull a Zire 72. (well if it has "Palm" on it not "palmOne" or a carrier then it is one!)
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    Yea I'm kinda worried that the finish would pull a Zire 72. (well if it has "Palm" on it not "palmOne" or a carrier then it is one!)
    Thankfully I think they worked past that. The problem is that the "soft" stuff just collects dust and dirt 10000x quicker, and doesn't wipe clean real easily, to my experience.... But, I am not an expert with cleaning it. Maybe I need to become one? I tried to wipe a Qool QDA-700 smartphone and some started to come off... But it was kinda gummy.... so I am not really sure what was coming off, maybe just dirt? I tried to stop. The plastic was a little brittle, too. But I think it had been sitting for some time around heat.
    Did you know:

I have one still brandnew fullbox.
    anybody interested?
  8.    #8  
    Hi Solar, I'm interested!

Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I could kick myself.

Some guy in the US was selling brand new boxed ones for $50 back around 2012 on eBay.... he had huge stocks... photos showed them stacked up... but after a few months they either all sold (it took that long!!!) or he sold them elsewhere.....