1.    #1  
    I have not used the TouchPad in over a year due to the broken capacitance/touch control. I tried to fix it, so the most of the clips that hold the back case to the screen are broken. Otherwise, it works completely fine. Iíve occasionally charged the battery to keep it from dying. I have been a member of this community since 2010 and love everything about it. I currently donít use a webOS device, although I still think it is the best mobile OS out there (just too hard to keep working anymore). I am holding on to my phones to load LuneOS when ready. Rather than send it to e-recycling, I would much rather pass it on to a webOS enthusiast that can put it to good use (probably only a webOS enthusiast will want this inoperative TouchPad anyways).

Item Description: 1) 32GB (I think) Wi-Fi only HP TouchPad Tablet (dual booted with WebOS Ports LunaCE v4.9.5 and Android Cyanogen Mod), but I will try and factory reset it before I drop it in the mail, 2) HP TouchPad Form-Fitting Case
    Price: FREE (but you will need to pay for shipping)
    Condition: TouchPad Ė main problem is the capacitance touch screen doesnít work, so unless you can fix that or have a spare part, this will mostly only be used as spare parts for your other TouchPad. It also has the usual cracks around the speakers and leftover sticky residue from a label on the back; Case - good, except has the usual warping around the charger and headset connection points.
    Includes: Just the TouchPad Touchstone (TouchPad not included)
    Item Location: Seattle, WA
    Shipping Details: Iíll ship via UPS or USPS (all I ask is that you reimburse the shipping after you have received the items)
    Payment Options: Itís free, just reimburse me for the shipping via PayPal or cash
    Photos: See below
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll take it. I have one that won't power on any more, but as far as I know the screen is still good - it was before I took it apart and replaced the battery anyway. PM me your PayPal address.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I'll take it. I have one that won't power on any more, but as far as I know the screen is still good - it was before I took it apart and replaced the battery anyway. PM me your PayPal address.
    Will do, would love for you to have it (I've been a long time appreciator of your contributions). And obviously you saw my typo about not including the TouchPad (as I am only including the TouchPad and the case).
    Thank you