1.    #1  
    Its sad thing to see this, but I'm placing my HP TouchPad tablet for sale on the forum, this tablet has been with me during the good and bad days of WebOS it was cherished and well taken care of. However, its time to move on to better things and sell this tablet to a person who wish to get second WebOS tablet for developing patches, apps or simply use it as secondary device for bedtime reading emails or viewing the web.

The HP TouchPad is the 32GB Wi-Fi model, it works well and fully boots up to WebOS. I accidentally cleaned the device (factory reset), so device is stuck on the Palm sign-up profile process requiring the user to patch the device up in order to boot up to WebOS operating system. The device in question is in good condition ( it has small normal cosmetic wear), it will come with all HP tablet accessories which includes: a TouchStone Charger, a HP Bluetooth Keyboard, and HP tablet cover case. (except the retail box). Also HP USB cable & wall charger are included.

Item Description: HP TouchPad 32GB Model
    Price: $ 100.00
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked Wi-FI model
    Condition: Good Condition
    Includes: All accessories including charger.
    Item Location: Miami, FL
    Shipping Details: Free shipping*
    Payment Options: Paypal or other options available.
    Additional Info: Good Condition need patching.
    Photos: posting soon **
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/19/2016 at 10:20 AM. Reason: added image in-line
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Hello?? McFly???

With case, TStone, and keyboard? This is a great deal!!!

This was just a bump for you. Shouldn't take long, but good luck with sale.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  3.    #3  
    I want to Thank everyone for your considerations and offers..... I was lucky to sell my items.

HP TouchPad.. SOLD !!!!!!!!
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.